Sunday, February 16, 2014

A few of my favourite (American) things

In about a week I land in Los Angeles. Aside from being SUPER excited, I wanted to have a look at some of the local American designers.

Here are some of my favourite pieces of jewellery:


This rings are soooooo beyootiful.
They are from this designer VINCA, and here is the website.

They are also having a sale which is pretty cool! details below:


Gem group on sale -15%
Till Monday the 10th
Free worldwide shipping all the time






This is the designer Three Sisters. I love the delicateness of their pieces. Such a vintage, chic feel.






I'm off to L.A tomorrow, I'm super excited! And will most def post some awesome street style pics !

4 comments:

  1. such a lovely jewelries<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like everything I see
    =)
    of course we can follow each other
    follow me, let me know
    I´ll follow you back
    http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ring is really cool. ^^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those rings are just gorgeous! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’ or GFC! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © sans pareil | All Rights Reserved | Web Design by Debbie Navarro | Powered by Blogger