Monday, January 13, 2014

2014...


Although we now live in the same city, it's hard to find time to spend quality time together (that isn't us planning sans pareil things). We got to do just that before Christmas as work and uni quietened down, and we finally could find time where we were both free just to relax and catch up properly. We went up to one of our favourite haunts, Bastion Point, and managed to catch the amazing sunset. Although we tried to take photos of the sky, all we had was an iPhone so here are shots of our outfits instead!
 
Happy 2014!
 






4 comments:

  1. Nice photos!!! I follow you!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeeey, of course I wanna follow each other ;) I am already following you, I hope you will do the same so that we will stay in touch ;)

    xoxo

    http://thestylemaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes sweet :) following you via GFC and Facebook. follow me back now? tell me :)
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © sans pareil | All Rights Reserved | Web Design by Debbie Navarro | Powered by Blogger